Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Begining

Hey everyone!

Most of those near and dear to us are used to getting an email update each time we have a foster. Well, I've finally figured out this blog thing and intend to keep everyone up to date via this method. Having all of the information in one place will save me a lot of time searching and searching through old emails.

I can't remember exactly how many fosters Cliff and I have had. I'll try to list them out as best I can and close to the correct order (their aka names are their actual names...Cliff and I sometimes find our own personal names for our fosters):

(Update 12/24- this list will be updated as we go.)

1. Cindy Sue
_________
2. Sister Mama
3. Bean
4. Hannah
5. Buckley
6. Georgette
7. Trooper
_________
8. Spotty Mama (now named CoCo)
9. Tuna (aka Tina)
_________
10. Chili (aka Rose)
_________
11. Hummus (aka Kendra)
12. Kenny
13. Foie Gras (aka Kent)
14. Kylie
_________
15. Jack
16. Bella
17. Pepper
18. Chewy
_________
19. Porsche
20. Maserati
21. Ferrari
_________
22. Diesel
_________
23. Juicy Juice (aka Deuce)
_________
24. Tessa
_________
25. Shorty
_________
26. Oliver (aka Alex)
_________
27. Babe
28. Sparky (now named Dexter)
29. Piggy
30. Chop Suey
31. Rolo
32. Sarah
_________
33. Matty (aka Marcia)
34. Ernie
35. Etta
36. Sue (now named Missy Sue)
37. Otis
_________
38. Nugget (aka Helga)
_________
39. Cassie
_________
40. Mimi (now named Bean)
_________
41. Smoky Edna (aka Sadie)
_________
42. Biscuit
_________
43. Remi
44. Foxy
________
45. Maybe
46
46
48
49

1 comment:

F Alecia said...

Because of Jennny and Cliff we have our dog Dexter (formerly Sparky). He will be 2 on December 13th and he is such a wonderful part of our family.
Thanks Cozzolinos!